BURLINGTON-EDISON HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL POSITION
POST FOR HEAD FOOTBALL POSITION
QUINCY HIGH SCHOOL HEAD FOOTBALL COACH POSITION
Quincy High School has an opening for the Head Football Coach position. Quincy School District recently completed construction of a new high school including a new football stadium, athletic facilities, weight room and fitness center. The Head Football Coach would oversee the high school football program including the Junior Varsity and C Teams. The Head Football Coach would be involved in the hiring of the high school football coaching staff.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE/CONTACT INFORMATION
• Application Online at www.qsd.wednet.edu/
• Click on “Employment” and “Current Openings FastTrack”
• All applications must be submitted online through the Fast Track system. For questions regarding this position please contact Brett Fancher 509-787-3501. For questions regarding the FastTrack system, please contact 509-7874571.
• Timeline: Please view in FastTrack for more details on this position.
Note: Employment contingent upon successful clearance of a Washington State Patrol, FBI fingerprint criminal history background check, and School Board approval.
BELLINGHAM HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL POSITION
POST FOR HEAD FOOTBALL POSITION
ANNOUNCEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOOKSACK VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT HIGH SCHOOL HEAD FOOTBALL COACH
The Nooksack Valley School District currently has an opening for Head Football Coach. Coaches are responsible for player supervision and safety, roster, player eligibility, and for compliance with both WIAA regulations, and Nooksack Valley School District policies for NVSD athletic teams. All head coaches are expected to organize and implement offseason team activities, that include technical, tactical development, and fitness conditioning. They also oversee and have input on their middle school programs in coordination with the district athletic director. The rate of pay is per the district’s extracurricular salary schedule. Placement is determined by previous experience in a similar paid coaching position.
- Significant playing or successful coaching experience preferred
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and skill in techniques and strategies of the sport
- Demonstrate the use of positive communication techniques in working with student-athletes, parents, and staff in the development of the sport
- Demonstrate the ability to create a positive environment for student-athletes to assure the development of their academic, personal, and athletic potential
- Hold a current First Aid, CPR, and AED card
- Successful completion of a WSP and FBI background check
- Complete required district training for transporting students in district vehicles (type 2 license)
- Complete coaches training and WIAA certification standards as per Nooksack Valley and WIAA requirements
DATE OF POSTING: November 18, 2019
DATE OF CLOSING: December 09, 2019
Applicants must submit an online application by 4:00 p.m. on December 09, 2019. View the requirements and apply online on our web site at www.nooksackschools.org
Nooksack Valley School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.The following employees have been designated as coordinators to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Title IX Coordinator – District Athletic Director; 504 Coordinator-District Registered Nurse; Civil Rights Coordinator- Assistant Superintendent. Contact information for each coordinator: Phone: 360-988-4754 Mailing Address: 3326 E Badger, Nooksack WA 98276 Email: email@example.com
Head Softball Coach - Newport High School (Bellevue)
Contact Jesse Snyder - firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Apply online at https://bsd405.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3283
Liberty High School JV Girls' Basketball Coach
Apply online here: https://issaquahjobs.hrmplus.net/JobOpenings.aspx
Contact Athletic Director, Danielle Zelinksi at: email@example.com
or Head Coach, Jamie Prescott at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kentridge High School Assistant Gymnastics Coaching Position.
Practices are Monday thru Friday 2:30-5:00pm
Meets are Wednesdays 4-10pm – including travel time
Apply at: https://kent.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Contact Athletic Director: Marty Osborn at email@example.com or 253-373-7343.